Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Grand Birthday!

December 1, 2010








Who knew the best gifts I would receive today would not come in a box?!?!
I am blessed with a wonderful family and a husband that works very hard everyday to provide for us. My baby girl played Mary in her preschool play and did a knockout job. So much so that it brought me to tears a few times and was a perfect start to the holiday season. My baby boy was full of hugs and kisses. And, Cam Newton was declared eligible to play. Of course I did get a few presents, some balloons, and a chocolate cake, so this day was FANTASTIC or you might say CAMTASTIC!









Parading thru the hall to see the senior church member. They kids sang for them :)





Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. I have the best friends and family! What a day!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Birthday!

Samantha said...

Happy birthday, Tiara!!

Carrie Beth said...

Looks like it was a wonderful day!!! Happy Birthday!

Tessa said...

SO precious!!! Please say that there is a video!! It looks like the Elf made your birthday cake ;) looks like a special day!! love you sister!! you are very loved.

Unknown said...

Hi Tiara,

I hope your Birthday was a super happy day. I'm sorry it's a belated wish
:)

Julie, the mama said...

So glad you had such a GREAT day. And Mary in the play??? Just hearing about it made me tear up!