Monday, December 20, 2010

Thank you



Children are a gift of the Lord
Psalms 127:3

Three and a half years ago our lives were changed forever. I cannot put into words how having a child changes everything! If you are a parent you understand, if you are a pet owner you can relate, but nothing has been the same. I find myself worrying constantly, never completely at rest (even in the middle of the night), always on the go and anticipating the next moment. With all the hustle and bustle the amount of joy, love, and happiness our children have brought us is priceless. It is during this season I am especially thankful for the blessing our children are to our family and the support we receive from our extended family. It is with their love and support we are able to raise our babies. We are figuring this parenting adventure out as we go and it isn't the easiest thing we have ever done, that is for sure. This weekend we about went crazy chasing after them and not getting a full nights sleep. That is part of it, right?!?

I have to tell you that the reason I am even posting this is because of my very sweet husband. When I woke up today he had a Tiffany's magazine on the counter with some stickies. He asked me to mark a few things I liked so he might be able to get me a nice Christmas gift. Well, I flipped through a couple of times and everything is very nice but it hit me that I don't need a thing. I just had my birthday and was showered with gifts, and really, I am just enjoying being able to see Christmas through the kids eyes. It is so exciting and fun! There may not anything better than seeing their eyes light up with happiness. Trevor the best gift you have given me are these little ones and the opportunity to be home with them everyday. Thank you!! Together we can do it, as we both know it isn't easy, but it sure is fun with you! Avery and Dylan we LOVE you more than words. You make us so proud. Trevor thank you, I love you too!

Our Wild Little Indians


Daddy and his girl


Mama and her boy

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Beautiful pics and beautiful blog, Tiara!

Carrie Beth said...

You are about to make me cry! Such a sweet post. I hope you all got to go see the lights tonight. See you tomorrow. :-)

Tessa said...

Such BEAUTIFUL and meaningful words! thank you for your sharing those special words. I love you and can't wait to be with you!!