Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Avery's First Haircut



Sunday night Auntie Tricia came over to give Avery her first haircut. It was really a haircut party. Carrie Beth and Handley came over and all of us girls got made over. It really is a treat to be able to get your hair cut and colored in your own home. Thank you Tricia, I know we all had a great time. Of course it is easy for CB and I. No babysitter, comforts of home, and girl time. However, each time we get together to get beautiful the girls have more and more fun. Both Handley and Avery did a great job sitting still for their trims. Thank goodness Tricia is fast too! Then when it was the Moms turn, the girls just giggled and played by themselves for about two hours. They were hilarious. They tried on shoes, had picnics, played in the clubhouse, and made beds. By the time the evening was over it was nearing nine o'clock. The girls were still so happy though. Avery even shed a few tears when it was time for our friends to leave.




On a side note, Tricia just keeps getting better! She gave me a new style and I LOVE it. I am a little darker and a lot shorter. I am all set for Dylan to arrive. If only he would agree to coming a bit early. I think it may be November before he decides to make his entrance. Thank you Tricia for taking the time to beautify your girls! We love you!

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

You should have posted a picture of your new do!!!!

SeƱora Sanders said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! : )