Saturday, October 3, 2009

Thank You Ladies!


This morning Tally and a few of my close friends surprised me with a wonderful lunch in honor of Baby Dylan. We enjoyed lunch at the Swan Coach house in Atlanta. I had so much fun getting to spend time with the girls and celebrate our much anticipated little boys arrival. Of course they spoiled me with gifts for the little guy. Everything was precious! I absolutely loved having some alone time with the ladies! Thank you all for a wonderful morning! I can't wait until you get meet Dylan in person!

Tally, I can't believe you were able to surprise me like that!!! Great job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE :( love you

Julie, the mama said...

So fun! And what a beautiful location for a surprise shower. I love the Swan Coach House!

SeƱora Sanders said...

It was SO MUCH FUN!!!