Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcome to October!



The countdown is on! Hopefully by the end of this month our second bundle of joy will arrive! I absolutely cannot wait!

Today was also Avery's first day of school in the month of October. So, what did I dress her in???? Her new spider dress that mommy made. And, the first thing her teacher asked me when I picked her up was if I made it. Too funny, I think she was bragging for me! She is absolutely the funniest cutest thing! She is really enjoying school now! The mornings before school are great and she is so happy when we arrive. She still skips out to the car and tells me all about her day on the way home. Avery still lives for the weekend though and I am not sure that will ever change. The girl LOVES her Daddy!!!




I had to include this picture because the other morning just after breakfast while I was cleaning up Avery was very quiet. When I finally tracked her down I noticed she had decided to color her feet. Hmmmmm! We had a long talk about how this is inappropriate. I am not sure I totally convinced her. Thank goodness they are washable! I may end up having to hide the markers!

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

The dress looks so cute on!!! Handley is wearing hers to school on Tuesday and I can't wait.