Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Countdown Is On!

Baby Dylan is on the calendar! Last week at my doctors appointment they told me I was 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced. With this good news, I didn't even have to beg for a birthdate. The doctor told me I could pick Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday of next week to be induced. I selected Thursday because the same woman that delivered Avery is scheduled to be delivering. I am so excited and finally able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We had a rather dull but productive weekend as our last of a family of three! I still can't believe it!

A few pictures of Avery on our bunny hunt. We brought a bag of carrots to leave them a snack. It was pretty cold out so they must have been hiding. We did throw some rocks in the stream and play in the sand too. The cool fresh air was a nice change from the icky rain we have grown accustomed to.



3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited for y'all, and can't wait to get my hands on that sweet baby boy!

Enjoy these last few days with just the three of y'all!!!

Carrie Beth said...

Woo Hoo!!! So excited for you all. Hope we can see you this week before the big day.

Erica said...

Congratulations, Tiara! This is Erica...Grace's (and Bonnie's) mom...I got your blogspot from Carrie Beth's. So excited for you and will be thinking about you this week!