Monday, March 22, 2010

Daddy Dearest





Trevor watched the children today from 11:30 to 3:30. I had my volunteer shift at the fundraiser at Avery's school. To say he was nervous was an understatement but he survived. And tonight we have a babysitter and datenight so I would say it was all worth it!

Thursday morning I was able to sneak over to browse at the consignment sale/fundraiser for Avery's preschool. Carrie Beth was sweet enough to watch the kiddos while I shopped. I didn't bring a bag big enough for all of my finds. I spent $66.00 and got 18 articles of clothing and 3 toys.

Avery got a new raincoat, jeans, two leotards, and my biggest splurge was a 10.00 Lily Pultzer dress. Dylan got jeans some spiffy pants, a bathing suit, and some shorts. He also got a wooden truck. Avery seemed to like this toy the best. She says she is practicing so she can teach him how to use it. Sure!
I scored some great deals and the kiddos will be looking cute on top of it!