Friday, March 19, 2010

A Great Day with My Sis and My Nephew



Today was great! I woke up and was getting everyone ready for the day when Tally's text came in. Her and Truss were on their way over to spend the day with us! I couldn't wait. They arrived just as I got home from dropping off Avery at school. I got to hug and kiss on Truss while Dylan napped. We bathed him and just loved on him. Dylan got up, the boys ate and we packed them up to run errands and pick up Avery. Next, it was to the bakery for lunch. Then, a quick stop at the park for some fresh air. Now naptime! Thanks for making the trip to Smyrna Tally and Truss! We sure did enjoy every second with you!



















3 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Aww, what a fun day! I love the pic of the boys in the swings. I can't believe they are big enough for that already.

SeƱora Sanders said...

AWWWW!!! I LOVE IT!!! We had so much fun seeing you guys!!!! : )

Julie, the mama said...

Now THAT sounds like an amazing day! I love all the pictures....especially the ones of those two precious boys.