Monday, March 1, 2010

Disney Withdrawal



We had a blast at Walt Disney World! In fact, this morning when Avery woke up all she wanted to do was play Disney World. We set up the dining room to be Minnie's house on one side and Mickey's on the other. Avery LOVED every second of our make-believe fun. She thanked me so many times I was giggling. Even before her nap she said, "Mom thanks for playing Disney World with me and Happy Valentine's Day!" She is a sweetie.

Also, she was excited to finally be able to wear the princess costume her friend Handley let us borrow to take to Disney. However, it was way too cold even with a turtleneck to wear it. I did have it in my bag for our princess lunch date but with all the excitement there was no way she was going to allow me to do a wardrobe change. However, it sure was fun to wear it today and pretend we were back in the magical kingdom! Thanks Carrie Beth for the adorable outfit! We just wish we had some pictures in Disney with it. But... as Avery says "maybe next time!"




1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

I think it is so sweet that you got her all dressed up to play Disney all day!