Saturday, March 6, 2010

What to do??

At COSTCO on Saturday Avery found something special. See picture below:



She has informed us this is what she wants for her birthday. Dilemma...Trevor really doesn't want playthings in our yard. However, we know she would LOVE it and USE it. This little house has a pretend grill sink and two sand thingies. It also has a window that can be used as a puppet theater and comes with two puppets. The doorbell works and it has a basketball hoop on the outside. Any thoughts? Will it just get dirty? Is it too hot in the south to get the proper use? Or do we just do it???? (Later we will contimplate if Trevor and I can put it together.)




3 comments:

Erica said...

Get it! She will love it.

I'm torn between that and the jump house thing from Toys R Us for Grace's birthday...

Julie, the mama said...

My kids would go crazy with that thing, and believe me, it will be worth its weight in gold to YOU. She will spend hours in there, and before long, Dylan will join in the fun.

You have to keep us posted!

Carrie Beth said...

Do it!!!! I wish Santa hadn't brought Handley one already because I would be getting THAT one for her birthday instead. I love that and you know that she will love playing in it!!!! Robby can help put it together.