Monday, April 19, 2010

Rest, Relax, Refreshed




Vacation(definition from www.yourdictionary.com)
vacation definition va·ca·tion (vā kā′s̸hən, və-)

noun

1.freedom from any activity; rest; respite; intermission
2. a period of rest and freedom from work, study, etc.; time of recreation, usually a specific interval in a year


We were fortunate to spend five great days with Grampa Bruce and Grammy Tina. The kids and I loved every single second. From the time we arrived until our departure
everything we did was fun!

We got to pet parrots. Avery loved them! We had many lunches at the club. Swam at the pool and the beach. Avery and Grammy fixed chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Went for golfcart rides. Walks to explore the nieghborhood. Nice dinners, and lots of quality time together. Now we really did pack the fun in. Avery loved being the center of attention and wore us all out. Poor Grammy played tag for hours!

Now I know I have said it before but being with the Atkinsons is heaven for me! When we go to see them they have everything! Toys, beds, strollers, you name it! All we have to do is show up. Avery loves her big pink big girl bed there as much as at home. It seems the last few months have been super busy and maybe the hardest with having two kids. However, the help I get when I am with them is amazing! They even watched the kiddos and sent Trevor and I on a date. I also got to take my first walk with just Dylan and me! This was a much needed vacation. And getting to spend it with Grammy Tina and Grampa Bruce was perfect! Thank you for all of your help! We had a blast!!! I had trouble narrowing down the pictures.














3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Any chance the Atkinson's are searching for another daughter-in-law to taken in? I mean, they already have all the stuff so they wouldn't have to go out and buy anything??

What a blessing to have married into such a wonderful, loving family.

Carrie Beth said...

I'm so glad you had a nice relaxing trip. It's so wonderful that you have so much help while you are with them. :-)

Loved all your pics and looks like everyone had lots of fun.

Tessa said...

Ahhh!! I want to come next time ;) So glad you had such a wonderufl, relaxing, fun time. I wouldn't have expected anything less. Avery is SO brave and Dylan's blue eyes are piercing. Miss you and love you MUCHO!!