Friday, April 30, 2010

You might be a redneck if..

your idea of fun on a Friday night is an impromptu picnic in your driveway. Now, if I would have known this would have evolved from the kids and I waiting for Daddy to get home from work into appetizers, then dinner, I would have been a little more prepared. Possibly even a little less trashy.



It started with the bouncy seat for Dylan, Avery sat in her car seat that is out of Daddy's car for the day, and me on the beach towel. From there things escalated. I think the neighbors think we are bonkers but we had a jolly time! Avery will probably want to do this every weekend from now on. Who needs an nice outdoor living room anyway??? Well...it might be nice, but this will surely do the trick!

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

ok, now that sounds (and looks) like fun! You know those spontaneous little things are always the best! Still, I think my little crew might have to try that one out soon. Happy Friday!

Carrie Beth said...

That is fun! Glad yall had a fun
Friday night.

Tessa said...

HiLaRiOuS!!!! I would definitely (and shamelessly) join you for a redneck picnic any night :) And by definition, I think that means there has to be more chairs than people ;)