Saturday, May 1, 2010

To top it all off...

we were able to meet one of Avery's best friends for dinner on Saturday night. I saw the flyer that Noche a neat restaurant in Vinings was having a Cinco de Mayo celebration early. They advertised fun for kids and live music. I was sold. When we got there we heard the music but weren't able to find any fun for kids. Their were Jose Cuervo girls, but that didn't do the trick. Instead, Avery, Leighton, and Graceyn had fun with play dough, watching trains, and eating dinner. My favorite part of the evening was when the girls hit the dance floor. They got a round of applause and made our night! These girls are a hoot! We had such a great time hanging out with Jon and Jeanna too! I think we can look forward to many more of these fun times!





2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Soooooo fun!

Lollipop Girls Two said...

We had a great time! I can see many more fun times ahead (with and without the kids).