Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I am thankful to be a Mom and grateful to my Mother and Mother-in-law. You both inspire me to be the best I can be! I love you both and hope you had a great day!



We had the perfect weekend! Beautiful weather, a date night (thanks Mom and Dad for coming over to watch the little ones), and lots of family time. I am so thankful to be a Mommy! These kids are absolutely the best thing! Trevor and I are two lucky parents. Although parenting is the hardest job I have ever had, it is by FAR the BEST! I am also grateful to my husband for working hard and allowing me the unbelievable opportunity to be home with my children every single day!

We spent our Sunday up at the lake. Had a delicious brunch and then went exploring Mom and Dad's property. It was gorgeous. The dock was great, we can hardly wait until they build. Avery got to fish for the first time. She was rather disappointed when we never actually caught a fish. There is always next time. What a beautiful day!










1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Love all of those pictures....especially the top one!

Happy Mother's Day!