Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!



Today Avery celebrated her 3rd birthday at school. We are about 15 days early, but they will be out for the summer by the time her actual birthday rolls around. I had been thinking of the perfect birthday treat to send in for a couple months. My Mom always made the best birthday treats! So, I was trying to be like her. When I asked my little girl if she had any ideas, she had her heart set on donut holes. Well, I was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't be making something special, but it was a lot easier. And the important thing is, I made her day! She had a great birthday with her friends. My, my time flies when you are having fun!







When I asked her how they would celebrate she said, "sing happy birthday, say the blessing, amen, and eat!"

3 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

I bet you are glad you sent your camera! Happy "early" Birthday to AVERY!!!!

Julie, the mama said...

Hendley will be so sad she missed all the fun. I know you were sad not to be able to make a special treat, but there is a lot to say for an easy to please kid, too! :-)

Tessa said...

SO precious!! I LOVE the pic of her sweet face. I'll be able to kiss that sweet face in 3 weeks!! I can't wait to be home. I love you Avery Reese!! Happy early birthday, girl!