Friday, May 7, 2010

Funtimes from this week



It all started with a trip to North Point. Ammy met us for an afternoon of fun. We rode the carousel, shopped, ate, and enjoyed each others company. Oh, who could forget that Avery got two new pairs of shoes. Both of which still hurt her feet. Today when I picked her up after school and a play date she had socks on under her sandals. 2 going on 82! What will we do with this girl?



Enjoying a rainy day. Monday, it poured. My car battery died giving Avery a fun play date with Handley. Thanks C.B.! I owe you and Avery was thrilled to have time with Handley!




Tues. School and lunch with Sarah. Wednesday, a picnic and Dylan tried his first cheerio. At six months Avery was eating all sorts of things. I think I might already be babying Dylan. Carrie Beth graciously gave me a cheerio for him to try. I didn't think he could chew, but he surprised me! He loved it and ate about 10 more. Since, I have bought puffs and he is having fun! Then we had a fun swim with the Posener's watch out pool the girls are ready to swim! I can't wait! The best part of the afternoon was Handley making Dylan laugh. I wish I had taken a picture. She had him giggling and belly laughing. Things just keep getting better!

Thursday, a little craft time and then grouchy so we had to miss playgroup. Friday, school a fun time with the Chally's. What a week. Never a dull moment!
Braids is her hairstyle of the week. I think she likes it. Although Friday she insisted on wearing my workout headband to school. It looked great with those socks and sandals. (haha)

2 comments:

Tessa said...

My girl is getting so big!! Avery Reese!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Miss you. glad you're keeping warm in the Georgia heat. Can't wait for pool parties soon!!

Carrie Beth said...

I'm so glad that Dylan is enjoying his Puffs! :-) I just knew he would. Looks like you all had a wonderful week and a fun weekend. You are just going to have so much fun when your parents have a house on that lake and you can all be up there together for a weekend. Avery and her socks under the sandals cracks me up!