Thursday, May 20, 2010

Aquarium Adventure



Our sweet friends Jessica and Sarah invited us to the Georgia Aquarium. Lucky for us, they had season passes that allowed us to get in for free. We left early and spent three fabulous hours enjoying the sea life. The girls were able to pet sting rays, starfish, and sea urchins. They loved seeing all of the fish. Dylan was full of giggles. He enjoyed the morning as much as the girls. We took a quick lunch break in the cafeteria and then browsed a little more before calling it a great morning. It was a super way to spend the morning! Thank you Jessica and Sarah!!

















**Did you notice the kids adorable shirts?? They are compliments of Jeanna. They are whale-y cute!
http://lollipopgirlstwo.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I LOVE the whale shirts...almost as much as I LOVE that Dylan is such a great baby. I'm praying Anna Bea will be just as easy. Please, please, please join me in that prayer. :-)

Lollipop Girls Two said...

I may be a little partial but those t-shirts are just so cute, not to mention what adorable models Avery and Dylan made. Thanks for the shout out too!

Carrie Beth said...

What a fun morning! I can't wait to take Handley and Harper. After seeing your pictures I know they will just love it too. I love that their shirts fit the theme for the day. ADORABLE!!!