Thursday, July 8, 2010

Catching up



Every summer I feel as though we get the opportunity to catch up with old friends. Especially teacher friends. Today we met up with Erin and Carter. Erin was my "big sister" in my sorority at college. She is so much fun! Currently, she has a 3 year old son, and a baby on the way in December. We met up at the mall and had lunch and let the kids play. So much fun catching up!

Before bed we also held a mini-dress up session. As you can see Avery is really getting into dress up! While Dylan is really into standing and walking around! Fun!


Last week, we met up with Stacey...always a great day! We had lunch and she helped me out with the kiddos. Having her around is so relaxing!! She also asked ME for fashion advice, I hope I helped!

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

So, I know it is only natural and the way it is supposed to be....BUT good grief; I wasn't prepared for Dylan to grow up in such a hurry!

Glad y'all are having such a great summer.