Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rockin and Rollin





So that big boy of ours is rolling and gets up on all fours and rocks. However, he isn't crawling quite yet. It is kind of bittersweet. I want him to start moving but, he is my baby and I love that I still get to hold him even if it is proving to be more difficult every day.

Over the weekend, he decided that he prefers to walk. He has the motion down but needs you to hold his hands. In all it is very impressive and his balance is getting better and better. But, it sure is tough on the back, and makes it impossible to get anything done.

Dylan is still a sweetie. Laughing and playing most of the day. He has changed so much in these first 8 months and I can hardly imagine what the next four will bring. We love you Dylan!!! Keep up the good work!



1 comment:

Tessa said...

He is SO precious!!