Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Princess Diva

"Girls, if you make me take a nap, none of my dreams will come true!"
-straight from the mouth of my little princess



Avery truly believes she is a princess. She even told me she would put an evil spell on me last time I was disciplining her. I guess that means she has seen too many Disney movies. Played dress up too often. Sings her Disney songs too much. And, has a fantastic imagination.



Ammy and Bampa gave her this adorable talking princess mirror that she just takes everywhere she goes. What are we going to do with this girl?

Auntie Tricia spent two fabulous days with us! She spoiled us and helped me take care of a sick little Dylan. I loved getting to hang with her after the children were in bed. Gosh, I love my sister! She also treated Avery to a special McDonald's breakfast. Safe to say she has won the little princess over! Thanks Tricia for spending your time off with us! We love you!

Dylan, my little man, is on the move. He is getting the hang of this crawling thing and it won't be too long and he is going to be into everything! He continues to be my sweet thing!



2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

That Avery quote is the BEST EVER!!! I feel the same way about when I DON'T get a nap! :-)

SeƱora Sanders said...

LOVE YOU!! Had so much fun with you today!!!