Thursday, July 1, 2010

Red, White, and Blue



For the last month or so every morning when I go to get Avery dressed she says, "Mom I would like to wear a pink dress with flowers on it." Hmmm...we don't have that many pink flowered dresses and she has a closet full of cute clothes. I have been trying for over a week now to get her to wear her red, white, and blue clothes. Today, I succeeded! Not only did she wear her adorable Fourth of July outfit but I even was able to get Dylan a little shall we say ""matchy."







We have enjoyed a very low key week. Mostly at home with, an errand here or there and few outings with friends. It has been extremely hot and we hope to get to the pool a lot over the weekend. Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

LOVE those precious outfits. LOVE THEM!!!

Hope y'all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend.

Carrie Beth said...

You know I love matching/coordinating outfits and Avery and Dylan look SO cute in those. Glad she finally agreed to wear it.