Friday, July 23, 2010

Dog days of summer



It is HOT outside! You either stay inside on days like this or head to the pool. Well, after ballet and meeting Daddy for lunch we thought we would stay in and relax. Something we haven't really done much of this summer. Dylan took it easy in his diaper. The poor guys was dripping with sweat after I made him play in the garage while I installed his new big boy car seat. He was having so much fun crawling around I ran down to get my camera and when I came back upstairs he was quite comfortable in Riley's dog bed.





Avery, well, she found some cute Mickey Christmas PJ's in her closet and decided she would have a PJ party with all of her dolls and animals. Her drawers are destroyed as her friends are wearing the items that were neatly folded and organized in them. And she, well... she is sweating but happy in her fleecey pj's.





She also asked to take a picture of me and Dylan. Not bad for a a rookie!

No comments: