Friday, August 20, 2010

From Ballet to Preschool



Our little ballerina! She sure has learned a lot in this summer session! Avery LOVES to dance! Next, we are going to try soccer. Wish us luck!



After our ballet class we headed over to school to meet Avery's new teachers. Boy, I don't know who is more excited Avery or me. Ms. Debbie and Ms. Susan are quite the team. They compliment each other very well, and their love for children is very obvious. The classroom is adorable and completely child centered. I can just see Avery learning and growing in there this year. I can't wait to hear all about her days, as it looks like they have some wonderful things planned. I have to tell you...after meeting the teachers and being in there classroom for one hour it gave me the itch to get back in the classroom and teach. I taught first grade for seven years and this is my third year out. I love being a Mom!!! However, I look forward to going back to the classroom one day and just hope I can make my students feel as comfortable as Avery felt today. Thanks Ms. Susan and Ms. Debbie! We all look forward to getting to know you!












The ballet waiting room...
Dylan just adores Harper. She shares everything with him even her yummy snacks. It's safe to say he will be following her around for a long time! She is gorgeous!



1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

That classroom looks A-MAZ-ING!!!

As usual, all of the pictures of the kids are just adorable. I called Hendley over to look at them and she screamed, "LOOK!!!! THERE IS AVERY....AND LEIGHTON." She was so excited.

Glad to hear Avery is doing soccer this fall. So is Hendley. Bet that will provide some funny pictures...