Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sleepover...NOT



Friday night Avery was scheduled to have her first ever slumber party with her best friend Handley. She was beyond excited. In fact, she waited outside with her luggage for the Posener's to arrive. They came in style, in the golf cart to be exact!






They played, they ate, they enjoyed the evening. I would have bet 1,000 dollars that Avery would gladly stay the night. But then... around 9:30 the phone rang. Apparently, she missed her mom and her dog. I don't know if I buy that because sometimes I think she loves Carrie Beth more than me :) She is more aware of things at night and I totally understand her wanting to come home but I was shocked. We can't wait to try it again! I just hope we didn't upset Handley too much because the girls were so excited. I guess I just thought she was a little more grown up than she is after all, the girl is only 3!

A huge thank you to Carrie Beth for having our little munchkin for the evening. She did have so much fun!

We had some quality alone time with Dylan which was so wonderful!!! Safe to say he liked it too!





2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I LOVE the sleepover that wasn't story.

Carrie Beth said...

I love that picture of Dylan on the stairs. He's so big and so cute!