Saturday, August 28, 2010

A LOOT of goodies!

Friday after I dropped off Avery, my friend Jeanna and I hopped in the car and headed to a clothing close-out sale. I have never shopped like this before but it was fun! We fed Dylan in the car and were the first to arrive and let in the doors. When we got to the racks I started perusing the boys clothes. Big mistake, evidently the girls clothes are the hot commodity! We were able to snag lots of cute stuff. It was tough to narrow the loot down. I won't even tell you the deals we got because you might faint. Let's just say when I was deciding upon a few shirts Jeanna said, "you couldn't even buy a plain shirt a Target that cheap." It was a great way to start the weekend. And...the kids are going to look great next spring! Avery is overjoyed about having so many PINK dresses! Thanks Jeanna, I had a blast!

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

JEALOUS.

You hear me??? JEALOUS.

Lollipop Girls Two said...

Now you know the golden rule of close-out shopping, "RUN don't walk to the girl's rack first"! I love nothing more than finding a deal on cloths for my girls and shopping with a great friend, even better!

Carrie Beth said...

CUTE!!! They are going to look adorable in all those clothes. I love them all.