Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Loads of fun

I know I have been blogging about our vacation for a week but I really didn't want to miss anything so I promise this is my last one and it is jammed with fun!

We made it to the Berry Family Reunion and had a blast! I just wish I would have taken more pictures. It is quite an event and Tina does such an awesome job orchestrating the whole thing. Thanks Grammy!



A date night in the Old Port, we love it! Thanks for watching the kiddos!





A Bonnie Eagle Class Reunion Party! Thanks Gretchen for having us all over for a great cookout! We always have so much fun catching up! Can't wait until next year!








And who can forget our trip to Smiling Hills Farm! We had so much fun feeding the animals, eating lunch, and don't forget the ice cream!!!!









Thanks Grammy and Grampa for such a wonderful family vacation!!!







1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Dylan looks so big riding that little bike! SO happy you all had a fabulous vacation!!!