Sunday, February 6, 2011

Let the good times roll!



Saturday evening we met my parents at the mall for the hand off. Avery has been asking to go visit Ammy and Bampa daily for two weeks. Finally, this weekend was the big party! My parents have been so busy (taking care of Truss for three nights since Scottie was born). I know how exhausting it is, and they played with him the whole time. For this reason, I felt a little guilty not even giving them a night to recover. They insisted. And Avery was over the moon. Trevor and I thought Dylan should get in on a little of the fun. So we all joined the party for Chickfila and the carousel ride. Then we went our different ways, and Avery's spend the night party was on! I wish I sent the camera because I am sure there are many more stories to tell. She is still basking in her one on one time! Lucky girl, and lucky us to have such involved and active grandparents! Thanks Mom, Dad, Tina, and Bruce...you guys are the best!







1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Sounds like she had a great time!