Thursday, February 3, 2011

A visit with Uncle Scott

This past weekend we were able to spend lots of time with Uncle Scott. He left a chilly Detroit behind and was able to enjoy some unusual spring time weather in Atlanta. It was nearly 70 and sunny. We were able to get to the zoo, the park, out to dinner, and playtime at the house. Uncle Scott is very generous in helping us get tasks completed that we otherwise would never be able to. For example, this weekend I retired my 1980's Walkman. You know I was that girl running with the thing clipped to my belt. Every so often it would fall off and hit the street or treadmill. Then, triple A batteries would be everywhere. I would frantically search the ground for them and get them back in the Walkman in order to finish my run. Well, thanks to modern technology and Uncle Scott I have a new MP3 with am/fm radio. I didn't upgrade sooner because I like to listen to the local radio (call me old fashioned) but now I have the best of both worlds. Thank you Scott! He also babysat Dylan for me! What a guy!!!! Thanks a million! As always, wish I would have taken more pictures not even one with Uncle Scott. He was the photographer :)







2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

You are cracking me up about the walkman falling and the batteries going everywhere. BTW, I like to listen to local radio too. Glad you all had a great weekend!

Julie, the mama said...

I am dying laughing about you and the walkman and those batteries!