Monday, February 7, 2011

Superfun Superbowl Sunday!

Thanks to the Parro's for an excellent Superbowl party! Homemade chicken tenders for the kids with all the sides and deserts! Appetizers, ribs, chili, and more for the adults. The courses just kept on coming throughout the night! It was a blast. Not sure who had more fun all the little kiddos or the adults. Thanks for all of your hardwork for such an outstanding party! Greg and Melissa you are great hosts and unbelievable cooks, muchas gracias!

Playing in the yard with Greg




Greg gets tired, Avery takes over!




A few of the adults watching one of the big screens!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Sister, you are SO good at keeping up this blog!!! And I am SO thankful!! I was so happy when I went on the other day and there were so many new posts :) You all are as busy as ever! Kisses to my babes. I miss you... and I love the pic of Ave pulling the wagon. That is so her :)