Thursday, February 17, 2011

Party Time



On Valentine's Day I was fortunate to be a volunteer for Avery's class party. The theme was a "Tea Party" focusing on manners. The children have been learning about table manners and got the chance to serve themselves and enjoy a little snack together politely. It was precious and so much fun to see! After the delicious snacks we played games, read books, and acted silly. It was fabulous. Thank you Jeanna for taking such adorable pictures! I just can't tell you how pleased I am with Avery's sweet teachers, her adorable friends, and the great school she attends.









Some misc. pics I had to post!

Dylan woke up in a happy mood :)


My BIG kids getting ready for a Saturday night dinner out!


Flowers from Daddy! Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

The party looked like lots of fun and I just love the picture of them in the Valentine sunglasses.

Erica said...

I cannot believe how big Dylan is getting! They both look so cute :)