Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Scottie Grace


6 pounds 7 ouncess and 20 inches long!

Surprise! Two weeks early my precious niece decided to make her debut. When I woke up this morning and found out she arrived around 4:30am I was in shock! Then I was beside myself trying to figure out the logistics to meet her. I kept Avery home from school, then took her late :) Trevor was traveling and I was too excited. We ended up having a somewhat normal day. Trevor arrived home early and immediately we were headed to Northside. We all were able to go see Aunt Tally, Uncle Jake, and our new beautiful baby. She is just perfect and gorgeous! Tally looked amazing as always and both her and Jake were beaming! I tear up just thinking about how beautiful and precious she is. I am now trying to think of a way to see her tomorrow.

Uncle Jake introduces us to his precious girl!



The Atkinson's meet precious Scottie




Beautiful Mama!


Of course, we had to sing Happy Birthday Scottie at dinner tonight :)


Congratulations to the new Mommy and Daddy of two and Big Brother Truss!

4 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!

Nothing is sweeter than a newborn baby. So excited for your family. Holidays are going to be WILD for y'all!

Erica said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations to your sister and brother-in-law!!

Carrie Beth said...

She's adorable and I'm so happy you all got to go visit! I can totally relate to tearing up just thinking about that new baby.

SeƱora Sanders said...

Scottie loved meeting all of you!!!! Come visit us again!!! ;) we love you!!