Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bigger and brighter!



To my sister Tricia Anne... we are so excited about your new career decision! There couldn't be a more perfect time to take the risk and start your own business. You are fabulous at your job, have a great work ethic, and we know you will succeed! Congratulations! Happy trails!!! We are so excited to see what the future holds!

A huge thank you for watching the babes Saturday night so that Trevor and I could sneak out and enjoy an evening on the town. It was much needed after the sick week. We are grateful to you and that handsome hubby of yours! Gracias!

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

I'm so excited for her and can't wait to hear all of the details.

Kyle Parker said...

Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am way exited for this new adventure! Still nervous though! Tiara I'll call you tomorrow! Love you sister!