Saturday, March 26, 2011

Playtime!



Soccer at 9 play date with Miss L all morning long. That is Avery's idea of a perfect Saturday. Although she was missing her Daddy, that had to work a weekend of inventory. I have to say Dylan enjoyed playing with the girls too! The girls are like two peas in a pod and play so well together, it really made my morning much easier!







Dylan is trying to cut 4 new teeth. He is talking a little more everyday. And remains the sweetest most loving little boy. He can make a mess like no other and can be a bit of trouble when the mood strikes him. Love this cuddler!



Avery well...I had to post this pic because those are Seven Jeans! Can you believe my girl has designer jeans. I am still shocked but for eight dollars at the consignment sale I'd do it again! Her sense of fashion is shall I say evolving?? She insists on picking out her own clothes and did you know polka dots and stripes match? She is quite the sight! I love my big girl too!

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Seeing those sweet girls together made me a whole lotta happy and a little bit of sad. Sure do miss y'all!

Carrie Beth said...

Glad you all had a fun filled day, even though Trevor was off at work all day.

Jeanna said...

Those girls....those girls! I just love it. The pictures are precious. Even D looked like he was having a blast. Thank you so much for having her over today!