Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The gamble

We took a gamble this year and didn't get the flu shot. We lost! Today I took Avery back to the doctor because I haven't been able to get rid of her fever. The verdict was the flu! We are hopeful that the worst is over and that she will be feeling better soon. However, I am dreading my little man getting this terrible virus. So....drink your orange juice, take your vitamins, wash your hands, and get the flu shot!





Safe to say we will have a few more pj days and enjoy some quiet arts and crafts. I just hate seeing my babies sick!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Poor Avery! I hope she is feeling better really soon and that Dylan stays healthy.

Julie, the mama said...

Oh bless her sweet heart. Praying right now that Dylan can stay well. And you and Trevor too, of course! Hope little Miss Avery is all better in a hurry.

Carrie Beth said...

I can't believe it's the flu, but hopefully the worst is over and that the rest of you can stay healthy.

Samantha said...

Oh no -- hope it passes fast and Dylan misses it! Hang in there!!