Sunday, March 13, 2011

In the blink of an eye!

This weekend flew by and was jam packed!

Friday night Daddy finally got home and the babes were thrilled. They couldn't get enough of him!




Saturday, was Trevor's turn to be the soccer mom. He had to haul both kids to the soccer fields along with snacks and drinks. Dylan was even sweet enough to make a dirty diaper mid game just to give Trevor something else to add to his list. The good news is he did it! They even stopped for a blizzard on their way home. Way to go Dad! I was able to attend a good friends baby shower. It was a very nice morning!

Dylan was asleep on arrival and went down for his afternoon nap. While Avery and I quickly changed and headed off to Keifer's birthday party. There Avery jumped in the bounce house for what seemed to be hours. It was a great Star Wars themed party and we both had fun. We raced home to see the boys got everyone cleaned up just in time for our friend to come over and watch the babes for a few hours so that Trevor and I were able to meet up with a few friends. Safe to say I slept good after all the hustle and bustle of the day. Trevor and I actually divided and conquered which is something we don't normally do. It worked but it was different to say the least.

Sunday, we had to take advantage of the beautiful day so...we went to the zoo again! It keeps getting better and the kids have a blast!









Watch Dylan get friendly with the animals :) He finally pet them!










Cute shot of the three monkeys looking at the gorillas



Avery is into taking pictures. I had to include this one as it sums up how I felt the whole weekend...like a chicken with my head chopped off :)

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

WHEW!!! I'm tired just reading that. :-) I had no idea that your Saturday was going to be so busy, but sounds like it was a lot of fun. Glad you all had a great weekend.

Julie, the mama said...

Seems like a lot of our Saturdays are getting a little crazy these days. Now I know why other mama's used to say "you just wait" to me when Hendley was a baby and I would tell them we had no weekend plans. Between birthday parties, soccer games, and showers, it's always something.

And just think, we really only have one kid involved in activities now. It is going to be CRAZY when they are all up and involved.

How in the world did your parents handle FOUR???? :-)