Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Fun!

Dylan gets a haircut with Daddy

It hit me like a ton of bricks, and normally Auntie Tricia would be called to the rescue. However, he needed a trim and he needed it now! Check out the before and after. Today my little boy turned into a big boy! He has the big boy haircut. He was so good and I am so happy and so sad! I was thrilled he would to have such a handsome boy today but wouldn't you know he stuck that lollipop in his hair on his way to pick up his big sister from school. The rest of the day he had a crunch little spike. He is all boy!











After a great picnic lunch with friends...

Mom gets a nail in her tire and we make an emergency stop at the tire store. It was like a field trip. I never would have dreamed an hour at a tire store could be so much fun!







Avery hung her beautiful artwork on the window and wanted to see the band aid they put on my tire. She was extremely talkative! Dylan wiggled his way between armrest and seat (the entire row of seats I might add). He had fun.

I told Avery we were having steak for dinner. She requested some shrimp so we had Aunt Patty's famous shrimp dip. Safe to say we are all fans!




Perfect start to the weekend!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

His haircut looks super cute and it does make him look grown up! Can't believe he sat there so well for them to do it, but it looks like he was enjoying it.

Your day sounded perfect. :-) We'll have to get our gangs together soon to grill out for dinner and play in this fun weather.

Erica said...

Dylan is out. of. this. world. cute!! Oh my goodness those blue eyes! So glad y'all had a great day. We definitely need to plan a park date soon!

SeƱora Sanders said...

What a BIG BOY!! I LOVE the haircut!!!! : )

Julie, the mama said...

Something about that first big haircut that makes them looks SO GROWN UP. Thankfully, he is just as adorable as ever.